Tuesday, December 19, 2006

munday

"Okay wait,
so did you win?"

"No."

"Oh.
Did I win then?"

"No."

"Well that doesn't make sense.
One of us has to have won."

"No, I don't think that's it."

"What? Seriously.
Who won? Just tell me, k?"

"Neither of us.
No one ever wins at this."

"Someone has to have won at it.
Otherwise there's no point."

"Well okay, one guy won once."

"Who?"

"The guy who made it up."

"That's ridiculous."

"I'm serious. He won. The first time they played."

"How do you know?"

"I was there."

"No you weren't."

"Okay I wasn't.
But I kind of thought I was.
Just trust me."

"You're kind of hard to trust."

"I know.
I think that's why we lost."

"Sometimes I hate you."

"I know.
I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry."

"I can peel my skin off...
d'you want to see?"

"No.
That's gross.
What makes you think I'd want to see that?"

"I don't know.
What makes you think you wouldn't?"

No comments: